Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our FIRST SCHOOL PHOTOS!!!

My FIRST born child! In his FIRST year of School.....and today I get the package that I have been waiting for all year: THE FIRST SCHOOL PHOTOS!! Yeah....I could not wait to get the package open so that I could see my beautiful baby - showing off that perfect little face and smile!


I knew it would be a good photo because Ben told me himself that he smile so big! Yep...this was the photo that I would remember getting for a lifetime! A monumental moment...


I tore open the plastic wrapper and grabbed out the larges photo that I could feel. It was an 8X10....and this is what it looked like?














Ok....I mean...I love you Ben...and I think you are the best lookin' thing going...but this is just BAD! Were you spitting...or did you have to poop??!! ha ha ah ha.....oh well....so my moment was not as I had planned it. To all of my dear family and friends....I promise to call Knox photos tomorrow to set up another photos shoot! No one is getting this in their Christmas card...I promise!!! :) But I'll keep one close to my heart because behind this crazy face...is still my first baby and this is still his very first school photo!! :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Oh that is so funny! Ben, we always knew you were a bit anal retentive :) You are adorable (whether you had to poop in the picture or not!) The lady taking it was probably not acting mature, right? LOVE YOU!

dandsratz said...

WHAT EVER!!!! It is the PERFECT picture of our handsome and smart little man, Ben!!! I for one would hang it proudly!!! :) We just love you so, Ben!

oofie goofie said...

so he's even cuter than that in real life?