Monday, December 17, 2007

You did it Kyle!!

First of all just let me admit that I am the worst parent EVER! I went to Kyle's Christmas presentation today and FORGOT my camera! Yeah....is that not the most horrible thing? Anyway - I need to give a big round of applause for Kyle Edward Mongold. The first Mongold EVER to stand up in front of a room full of people....perform his lines...sing his songs...with a smile on his face...never crying...never running to mommy...and hanging in till the very last song!! :) Great job Kyle...you did so good. You made mommy and daddy so proud today and you showed what real talent you possess! We love you guy!


And so because I don't have a photo of our hot shot on his big debut...I chose to share some other kind of funny photos of my three crazy men! Yeah...not Ben Kyle and Will...but Ben Kyle and "other" Benjamin! Playing with their Geo tracks and posing with their remote controls! They are truly a nutty threesome and are having so very very much fun with the new toy that Erica bestowed on the Mongold household! We are forever grateful for this gift and for the fun, and memories that it is creating for our little men!!


And here they are....Larry Moe and Curly!! Can you tell what one is Curly!!! :)










Seriously Kyle...just give us a normal smile!!! :) And all Benjamin wanted was for me to take a photo of the train tracks...so here that is too! Here you go guys...this photo is one that only the three of you can truly appreciate!! :)





3 comments:

dandsratz said...

Oh look at these three little Loves!!! HOW FUN!!! And Renee Mongold--I cannot believe you forgot your camera at BOTH of their Christmas shows---AGH!!! :) Just teasing you!! Merry, Merry Christmas!!!!

LoveBKW said...

I have had every grandparent and parent...even my sister call me to say...WHAT UP?!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT THE CAMERA? Yeah...I SUCK!! :)

Erica said...

Those crazy boys...we love them so! Kyle, you did an awesome job showing all the boys how to be on stage and do it with style and charisma! We are so very proud of you. Now, come over here and give me a big hug!