Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh what beautiful Chidren I have!


Seriously....how lucky am I...8 hours in the car with my four favorite people...I look back into the "finally" silent minivan...and this is what I saw! Thank Goodness I had a camera! Truly gross....two kids drooling all over and other and the third with his finger so far up his nose that he may be touching his eyeball....and yet I had never felt so in love! Oh how weird it is to be a parent! ha ha ha...and I will be looking forward to sharing this photo with three very nice girlfriends one day! ha ha ha

Sue...I knew this would make you laugh the hardest! ha ha ha




3 comments:

dandsratz said...

Renee--you are right, this is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! And I totally agree--SO COMPLETELY gross, and yet, the most loving site that you get to cherish!! There is NOTHING like the love that our little men have....thus the reason I look at you and think "3 Boys...HOW PERFECT!" I was just with a friend this morning and she said "Sue, I would pay a million dollars to have a little boy's love!" We are SOO blessed by these little men that make us SO COMLETELY happy--the fingers in the noses, the poots in the bathtub, the "wet floor" beside the potty", its all hilarious and perfect, and completely gross, too! :) And some of the most entertaining moments that we'll ever have!!! :) Renee, I swear, you make each moment the happiest--thus the reason I love you!! :) What a great laugh this afternoon! Frame worthy, you think?? :)

LoveBKW said...

This is one of those photos that you have to go to a pottery shop and create just the right frame for the occasion! ha ha ha....Oh the thoughts I have on how to decroate it! ha ha ha!!! Oh too funny!! And throught it all...we are lucky lucky women!! :) And I can say that having just mopped the bathroom floor after a half miss! ha ha ha!! Have a great weekend!

Erica said...

Beautiful is not sufficient to describe those Mongold finger up the nose, drooling on each other, boys. I love them so much...I cannot imagine how full your heart is!!!