Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally, Living in a box is not going to be necessary!


Well....we finally have a place to live! This cute little house will be ours as of June 1st. We will be renting it for the time that we live in Fernandina Beach, FL. We are at the top of the street and the other end is a cul-de-sac. Not the complete safety that we are used to here, but a good place to ride bikes without through traffic none the less! A short walk to the beach and a short walk to some nice parks. The school district is the one that we decided on and ever thing should be easy for us to get to. The house is smaller than what we are used to, but we will give up a little space for location I suppose. Please remind me that I said that when we are all on top of each other in the heat of August!! :)


Here are some photos that are available and it will at least give you an idea of where we will be! Now that we have an address we can set up all the details of our move, register the kids in schools, convert our adoption to a Florida State accepted procedure! All good things that will keep me nice and busy for the next month and a half. We are grateful to have found a nice home and can't wait for everyone to visit!! :) Have a super day!

BACK YARD
KITCHEN

FAMILY GREAT ROOM


BACK PORCH


GREAT ROOM / KITCHEN
ROOM OVER GARAGE











6 comments:

Erica said...

oh it is so nice and open, just like our house in Florida was. I think that will make a big difference. We all know we love our homes here, but there is something great about such an open living area. And, if you think you will be living in smallville, you can just say I am living in WHOVILLE! Truly, you have a mansion. Granted, you will have 2 more little ones than me...but maybe not :) hehe I just might catch up to you. Can you imagine Larkspur Lane with 8 of our crazy kids?????

Erica said...

Oh and I will be the first to visit as soon as your little chinese Erica arrives :)

Wireless said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Erica said...

Renee, be really careful with these commenters you do not know. I had one that tried to give me a virus just yesterday. I had to delete it and run all sorts of spyware and antivirus junk. Anyway, not to say this one is one of those by any means, but be careful.

LoveBKW said...

Yeah...what is that? I never had that before! I'll just not open it!! :) Thanks!

dandsratz said...

Renee--I LOVE LOVE LOVE this house!!! Its absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Its perfect!!!! Truly, it is a pure beauty!!! It makes me so excited for ya'll!!! You & Erica tickle me so how ya'll comment back on forth--I never go back & read comments??? :)