Sunday, April 27, 2008

Walkin' on Sunshine!!!

April is here and beach days are finally our to have! The water was cold...but that didn't seem to matter to anyone but me? 3 hours on the beach - not a fight, not a whine...nothing but smiles, friendship and love! Yeah...I like that there is sun on the beach, but most of all....I love the beach....for the hours of fun, the time away from the hustle and bustle of life, the way my kids play together with such enthusiasm in the sand and water, the picnic lunches, the time to just sit and watch...my time to swim and dig with the boys...and the happy exhaustion that we drive home with! My favorite place to be ...for so many reason!! :) I am truly thankful for our day together! Much needed and even that much more appreciated!! :)

Oh...and if the music on my blog makes it hard to enjoy the slide show...just scroll down on the blog page and pause the music!


Click to play April 2008 Beah Days
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

No comments: