Saturday, November 22, 2008

News on our travel

Well....the TA did not come on Friday! So as long as we receive it this week - by Thursday - we will travel the second week of December. The process ro receive the papers we are waiting for is traditionally a 1-4 week process and we are in the end part of that - OF COURSE!!! ha ha ha.....so the chance the we would not see our approval this week is slim!

Our agency is penciling us in to travel out on the 10th or 11th and then we would come home on Christmas Day or Christmas eve day!! Fingers crossed that we get home for the Holiday!!!

Thanks for all of the support and I will check in next week when we know more!! I'm not that concerned that we will not get our TA next week. I was concerned that we would miss the opportunity to be home well before Christmas...but now that the reality of that not happening is behind me...I am ACTUALLY more at peace now and can wait a bit more patiently for our paperwork next week!! Love to all! More when I have it!!:)

4 comments:

Bill and Midge said...

Hey Renee! Friday was my day to "make peace" with the situation as well. I had to come to terms with even though things may not look like I wanted them to, I'm still going soon to get my precious daughter, and that's a great thing! Still praying for some good news to come our way. I soooo hope we travel together, and soon. Can't wait to meet you and Joshua Song! Hang in there!

dandsratz said...

We are praying hard for that letter to come SOON!!! Let me know as soon as you get the word!! Love you, and praying for the time to pass quickly while you wait!!!

Heather Thompson said...

I just love your blog and wanted to say that I hope you're traveling soon to your little Song!
Heather (FL)

Mark and Sharon Rosenfield said...

We can't wait to hear that you have received your TA. How exciting! What a precious little man. Please give all of your boys a hug from us.
Sharon