Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our first Halloween on Amelia Island was a blast!

Here are a few pics of Halloween! I didn't do such a good job of remembering my camera. Forgot it at Kyle's party - forgot again at Will's party...and then I just forgot to use it while trick or treating! But this will at least show you what the crazy Mongold boys were this year! It was a super cool night! Lots of candy, warm weather, nice people - I just love Halloween!!! We are already talking about what to be next year!!
Oh...and because i am not right today...I wrote the captions UNDER the photos? Yeah....so don't get confused!! ha ha ha
Silly Spider
Kyle loves this costume more than any toy he owns!

Ben and Emily!


Will and his girlfriend Carmen!



The Dynamic Duo!




I can't remember what came first - spiderman or superman?

Men and his friend Mikah
Mrs. Jones - Ben's 1st grade teacher. She is a sweet sweet lady!
Two of Ben's best buddies in FL!


The principal of Ben's school drives a motor cycle and she kicked of the school parade on Halloween day! She truly is the most awesome lady!! :)

No comments: