Monday, November 3, 2008

Quite a day on Portside Drive.....

Ok....real quick....because I have to get back to our Alligator trappers in the back yard. The Alligator did some crazy things lately and so I called in the experts! They are very glad I did...as it went after one of the men? Yeah...scared me half to death! So I'll post any good photos I get there soon....

but I had to share our fun today! 2 new photos of Josh....and he is smiling! OMG...if I thought I was in love before...now I am 10 times over!!! :) Love to all!!







3 comments:

lyss23 said...

I heart him!

pop pop said...

It;s nice to him happy and healsthy

soon he will have a better life

dandsratz said...

He is SOOOOOOO perfect!!! Can you not WAIT to get your arms around him!!!! He is absolutely completely ADORABLE!!!!!! I'm so excited!!