Thursday, November 20, 2008

The word of the week is Actually!




Will has a new thing. He LOVES the word ACTUALLY. He can find a way to use it in every sentence.




Will....do you want something to eat? ACTUALLY no thank you.




Will...do you have to go to the bathroom? Actually yes I do have to go potty mom.




It's time to go to get Ben from the bus stop Will? Actually...I'm ready to go mom!!




Is the upstairs a mess Will? Yes, it ACTUALLY is a big mess!




Do you want to play a game Will? I ACTUALLY want to watch tv mom.




He told me this morning, "Mom, I actually love Bah" (his bear)




Too funny little man! I hope I always remember your new word and how well you used it!! :)




2 comments:

Baggett Fam said...

that's so cute! i love kids!!! :o)

Mell said...

It's ACTUALLY very cute! :)