Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bill and Eric...here's a business idea for you both!

Now that I know you are reading my silly blog....I had to share this with you both! Ok...this is by far...the coolest toy that I have ever seen! I have never seen it in the US and I think if we take this idea to the US...we could all be rich!!! :)



They are horses...that are stuffed animal like....that have a seat that is a bit high. When you sit on it and put your feet in the stirrups....and hop up and down...the movement of the seat (that is attached to a metal rod) turns the wheels under the horse...and you move? Yeah....watch this...and they had like 10 different sizes...so you could ride the horse that best fits your bod!! Oh my....too funny!!!



Click to play Sunday
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

3 comments:

Erica said...

I so want one of those! Between that and the superhero capes, we could have been millionaires! Oh yeah, dont tell Steve, he will think it is a bad idea :) haha. We love you Steve!

shunter1019 said...

That looks SO FUN!!!! Why don't they have those here- I guess people would steal them!?!?

Eric said...

Now how did I miss that?? If we can make other creatures like dinosaurs and unicorns I think we could really do well. Maybe even afford another adoption trip to China. LOL!