Thursday, February 26, 2009

A day at the docks!

As summer time approaches...mommy is much more fun! I love being outdoors and exploring. I am a bit like Ben though - I don't like to be cold? REALLY DON'T LIKE IT? So our first good day in a few weeks...was spent at the fishing dock - right near the entrance to the state park here on the island. We enjoyed ourselves so much!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: A day at the docks
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Dianne said...

What great pictures! I can just feel the energy of the boys and the thrill of adventure. What fun!

sara said...

My kids would lOVE this place (the princess too!!) They love sand, water & rocks & sticks - love it all!! Some of your boys' creations, could have very well been made by my kids too!!!

shunter1019 said...

I LOVE those pics. What an awesome day it looks like! Man, to be in tee shirts...I can't wait for summer!!! I'll take next week in Florida though :) We have to go to that place....We could pack a cooler and I bet that would keep them entertained for HOURS!! Shane asked today if he could spend "a lot of our time at the beach with the boys!!" Those pics got me extra super duper excited. Thanks for sharing! Love you!