Tuesday, March 24, 2009

80's music....long ago...but I still LOVE IT!! :)

The new music is a tribute to the late 80's!! When I graduated High school. With our 20 year reunion celebration this summer, it has brought back many a wonderful memory! Oh...and a few not so wonderful ones too! ha ha ha! That darn Kevin Kopp....Dumped me right before the Cardinal Ball! ha ha a ha :)

Anyway.....mostly good memories I swear! And so for that...I am dedicating this month to the songs that I know every word to....that I danced that special dance to....that I played in the car as we cruised around town!! Music was so important in those years! Some of the songs I was looking for didn't exist in the player I use! CAN'T IMAGINE WHY?!?! ha ha ah....but these were good ones just the same. When I hear them it takes me back to a time so long ago...and these tunes can make it feel like just yesterday!! :) Happy 20 years to all my high school buds! I am so happy to have so many of you still in my world! I love you guys!! ......Sing along....We built this city......whooo hoooo....we built this city on ROOOOOOOOOOOOOCK AAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! :) Whoo hoo!!

4 comments:

sara said...

Where's your Hall & Oats and George Michael???????

sara said...

Tina Turner?

shunter1019 said...

cracking me up!!!

lyss23 said...

I can't stop laughing...you go girl!!! lol