Sunday, April 12, 2009

Big Fat Fun in the Wintery Mix

What a wonderful spring break we had! It was not warm, it was not balmy, we did not surf, see Mickey Mouse, or visit one of the 7 wonders of the world! The Mongolds went to DuBois, PA!

Yep...highest point east of the Mississippi - in the clouds really! The weather went from Crap, to slightly better than crap and then back to crap!! ha ha ha ha....but who cared! We had a ball.

All of my siblings, my mother, my brother in law, niece, and grandparents - all under one roof. And to top it all off.....Aunt Shelli, Shane and Ryan came for the fun and stayed with their Grandma...just down the street! We were visited by life long friends and super sweet girlfriends.

The rain did not keep us inside - we had Easter egg huts, bonfires and hikes in the woods. The snow did not keep us from climbing trees and taking walks to the park! We had a ton of food and a million laughs! The week flew by and I am already looking forward to the next time


Sorry that there are so many photos in this show...but I just could not seem to whittle it down!! Thanks for a super week everyone! The boys and I are already home sick!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Erica said...

I love all the pictures, but the one with Josh and the ball in his mouth. TOOO FUNNY! And, I want to thank Kyle. I would not be as complete as I am this moment, without the picture of the deer poo! Thanks, big guy! So happy you had a great week. Cannot wait to catch up this week. LOVE YOU!

shunter1019 said...

I love them. I have to download mine. It was so fun...and everytime I read BIG FAT anything, I crack up even if I'm alone! Hysterical really...that this is all I could come up with after I went up in smoke!! :) I loved the pics of the boys- Shane and Ben...truly so sad they can't just be together always like they want! OH, and what the heck with the airport? Were you guys the only ones in the whole joint? That's nuts!! OK, call you on my way in tomorrow as usual -lol! Thanks for the awesome pics. Great week!! Miss you tons all tons and tons. Now the count down until next time starts!!

lyss23 said...

L.O.V.E the pictures!!! I want that vacation to start all over again!! We miss you, and your baby D misses you soo much!!! It was a big fat fun weekend with you all!!! love you!

Eric said...

I was catching up on blog posts when Jeremy came up behind me, looked over my shoulder, and commented that the picture of the little boy on your blog (Josh) looked like him when he was little! Angela and I got a chuckle out of that and told him that that boy's mommy thought the same thing of the pictures she saw of him. :)

ronvic7 said...

Ohhh wish we had known you were coming to PA, we are in PA!!! We'd love to meet you somewhere and get our XinYang kiddos together- maybe next time:)
Chloe's momma
Vickie