Friday, July 3, 2009

Filling our days....

Here's the bike rack that didn't get here before Steve left!! I'll just say now...I whined for nothing...it was not that hard to install!! :) ha ha ha

It looks sturdy.....


It at least holds ben's weight....


We have been driving around with this one bike on all week to make sure it does not move! I think we are ready for 4 more...and our trip!!

Will dancing as we sang Happy Birthday to him....for the 75th time!! :)

Ben and Will using one of wills new airbrush paint toys to graffiti the front step!


The favorite gift for Will was this transformer voice changing helmet! Very cool. It matches his transformer surf shirt...and the cake!! :)



Chocolate cake....

And the Mongolds....singing happy birthday....AGAIN!!!

Another day at Hugenot Park where we drive the jeep right up to the beach!






The chair is always in the pictures...but I never seem to use it?

These are the condo's that can be seen from the pool we take lessons at? I think this is where I want to retire!! :)



Last swim lesson of the summer! Will can swim "like mommy" the whole length of the pool with ease! Boy did these lessons pay off for him! :)






That's all I have for now! I have some great video...but it's won't upload for me? Hmmm....let's see if I can figure it out!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Where is my sweet Kyle???? I need to see his face! And, Will, you and Bradley will be olympic swimmers together. I am so proud of you!!!

LoveBKWJ said...

He's the one in the pool with the yellow goggles!!!! :)

Erica said...

Ok that picture just came up an X the first time. I feel like a dummy now...but glad to see that face!!!