Friday, August 21, 2009

8 months of love!

On August 15th....you have been my baby for 8 whoe months? It flew by....So many new things have been learned and accomplished...and so much love has been built! You came to us loved with all of our hearts...and now...you ARE our heart! Everyone in our family loves you so very very much! Your Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Friends and most especially your brothers and mother and father! :)

You sleep all night in a big boy bed!

You hug your brothers every day and whisper "I LOVE YOU" to them!

You talk and communicate like any two year old!

You make friends everywhere we go! A remember a day not so long ago where mommy was the only friend you "wanted"!

"Knock off" and "No-a-way" are your favorite phrases...yet you say them with a smile and a laugh!

You go in the potty and don't need a diaper!

You eat at the big boy table and gone with the highchair!

You run, jump and play all the time - and many times you make it all day...without a nap!

You have a sense of humor that far surpasses any two year old I have ever met!

You travel in the car for long periods of time - with grace!

You are helpful and organized and you NEVER let me work without lending a hand!

Your brothers who were once strangers have become your whole life!

You swim like a fish and ask for the pool the second you wake up in the morning! (and 4 months ago...it terrified you!)

You will start pre-school in just a few days....and what is more...you ASK to go to school!

You are a wonderful little man Joshua Song and we are so blessed to have you in our lives! Thank you for being our perfect little baby!! :)



One year old


16 months and 18 months

January 2009

February 2009


March 2009




April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

5 comments:

Erica said...

I promise I can see the happiness in his face evolve as the months go on! He just has a glow about him now. Josh, we are so happy and blessed to know you, love you, and call you our dear china boy!

sara said...

I have to say I love his buzz the BEST!! He just looks SO stinkin adorable!!

Little boy, I met you the same day your Mama did! I watched her face light up as she saw your face. I saw her heart break for you as she held you and nurtured you and fed you. I watched her watch you and love you - I am so happy you know love!!

Josh is going to preschool?????????? I can't get Mya to go in the church nursery. And if I leave to go the story she says, "Mama, you left me"..

Come on!!!

Happy 8 months, love!

shunter1019 said...

I just can't believe the changes as you post all of the pictures side by side. To think, that you have given him a life that most kids dream about, to see how that life has helped him to evolve into the special person he is and will become....just no words! We love you Josh- and I agree with Uncle Brian-we did get their best kid!!!

Mandie said...

He has grown and changed so much over the last months. It's amazing what love can do.

Ellen said...

Happy 8 months home, Josh!! Great pictures ... and still lovin' the new 'do.