Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Endless Summer part 1

Well...as luck would have it...I have half of my pictures on the laptop and the other half on my desk top? so....here is part one of our incredible journey this summer! Part two to come!

There are not enough words to tell you what an awesome summer the Mongolds have had. We wish daddy had been with us...and truly...that would have made it beyond perfect! 7 states......9 cities....so many many wonderful friends and my awesome family....together it made for the best adventure a family could ask for!

Fishing, Playing, Eating good food...drinking lots of wine and beer....water parks, amusement parks, boardwalks, parties with friends, crazy nights out, visits with family, hugs and love each and every day for me and my boys! Thank you to each and every one of you for a perfect summer! Boy....Boy...Boy....do we miss you!

We are in detox...trying to go to bed at a normal hour...trying not to sleep till 10am? (Will just got up....10:46AM...help)

School starts next week and we will be ready ....gosh darn it...I WILL be ready!! :) Ok...more to come in a separate blog...these are the photos from:

Burlington, NC visit with GG Mongold
Williamsburg, VA visit with Nana and Grandpa
Va Beach, VA beach house week one and two with Uncle Brian, the Hunters....and so many of our dear dear friends from our home in VA!

Enjoy!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Summer 2009 part 1
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

shunter1019 said...

OH how I wish we were all still on vacation!!!