Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mongold Road Trip 2009 Part 2 (part one is below!)

Ok...here is part two of the photos from our family vacation. If you want to go in order...start with the blog directly under this one...part one! :)

And I want to say that after going to see my grandparents and aunt and uncle and cousin in Danville, PA....celebrating Grandma's 85th birthday....and having so great bike rides...mommy lost her camera? Yeah.....

Well..>I found it when I got to Mom's house in DuBois, PA. But alas...there are a few really fun days that are missing. We spent a day at an amusement park in Pa with my most wonderful friend Angela and her kids. And we were able to meet up with Tania and her son Caleb that evening. And the next day, we continued our trip to Lancaster, PA where I was able to visit with two more awesome college roommates and their children! Ange will get me those pics and I'll share when I get them! She was an awesome photographer and I can't wait to see her pics! This is where Josh got his buz cut! Ange's husbands barber cut Josh's hair off! Wow....how much cooler he looked after losing the black blanket that was growing on his head! ha ha ha..he is a little man now...you'll see it in the pics!

Again....thank you everyone for the best summer ever! I love you! And miss you!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mongold Summer 2009 part
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

shunter1019 said...

Oh how you captured every part of your trip. Now, I'll get those shirts to you ASAP! :) Miss you so much but so thankful we got to spend so much time together. Waiting for the day when it can be every day!!! SOME DAY, right!?!? Love you all!

Dianne said...

Wow, Renee. What a wonderful trip. So many special memories and we are so glad we could be part of it. Thanks, too, for including the article on the RI. I forwarded it to family and friends. Welcome home!

sara said...

How cool that your man was part of the submarine that saved the folks drifting - how awful that would have been!

LOVE Josh's buzz cut - you guys TOTALLY should have done a midwest tour this summer - maybe next time, eh? So far, no luck in talking the hubs into a trip down south!

sara said...

Is one of your kids a blanket sniffer?? Was it Kyle with that ratty blanket in bed? (by ratty, I mean incredibly loved & precious!)

sara said...

Ok, one more comment - can you tell I am watching the smilebox simultaneously while commenting? You shoulda let the barber buzz ALL the boys - I love the little bit you can gel up front - too cute!!!! I just think it would cute in blonde too :)

sara said...

..and I really like that green garter belt. Classy :)

sara said...

I didn't know Joshee sucked his thumb either?