Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Help out the Henan Project...

Hmmm....wouldn't this be a nice OCTOBER photo for a calendar!!!??? hee hee



The blow message is from the Adcox Family! They are the founders of Henan Kids International and are doing so many many great things for the orphans in Josh's province!! :) This message is two fold.


1.) For all of my adoption friends that have beautiful children from Henan....please send Emily some pictures of your babes!!! What a better tribute to the place that gave them to us!! To raise money with their beautiful healthy smiling faces....money that supports the children that are still waiting in Henan!!


2.) For those of you that do not have Henan babies (hee hee... a larger portion of readers!!) Please think about buying your 2010 calendar from the Henan Kids website! We have submitted Josh for a spot on the calendar!! who knows...maybe!!?? ha hah a



"Hello all- my husband and i are the co-founders of Henan kids International- a non-profit that raised money to help the orphans in henan (www.henankids.org) We have 2 big fundraiser projects coming up-- one of which is a calendar I will put together of all the kids adopted thus far from henan. If you have already brought home your sweetie-- please send me 2 pictures-- esp. seasonal ones (halloween, xmas, easter, summer, 4th of july, etc)and include what orphanage your child is from. please feel free to copy this post and share it with anyone else who has adopted from henan.thanks!emilyemadcox@qwest.net"

5 comments:

Football & Fried Rice said...

Well, I am going to give you a run for your money for the "October Slot"!! lol!!!!!! I wonder when Emily needs her pictures by? Ahh - I better get on it. I am sure there will be loads of Henan Cuties in the calendar and we will be advocating for it like crazy cakes!! I can't wait to see it!!!

Joshua Song is a CUTE lil pumpkin!!!!

Heather Thompson said...

What an ADORABLE little pumpkin Josh is! I can't wait to see all of the cute Henan kids together on a calendar!!!

lyss23 said...

He look so swave in this picture ha ha ha but oh so cute!

Bill and Midge said...

Well, I guess I know what everyone on my Christmas list will be getting this year, especially if Miss Michelle makes the cut!(:

shunter1019 said...

He totally gets my vote! What a darn cute pumpkin :) Love you!