Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update on Will....

It has been 11 days since Will had his little surgery and I am happy to report that the world is a better place here at the Mongold house. The fluid in Will's lungs is at a normal now. Just sounds like he had a cough and is recovering. He is back in school, and truly almost back to normal. Still a bit more tired and in need of a nap more than usual...but other than that...he is eating cheese and crackers again....cheese sandwiches.....cheese slices and cheese sticks....seems to be our normal crazy guy again! :) Oh...and the good news is....HE CAN HEAR!! He tells me to turn down the TV every night and when I yell for him he will say, "I'm right here mom...lower your voice!" Yeah...if he only knew right??

Thanks for all the calls and prayers and positive thoughts! It feels good to this mommy to have her baby feeling good! Yeah!!! Time is such a blessing isn't it?! :)

4 comments:

Football & Fried Rice said...

Oh, yeah!!! Praise God for the healing! (AND the hearing!!) lol!! So glad to hear that Will is back to his old self! I love it when our kids are happy & healthy!!

lyss23 said...

you go little man!!! :)

Alicia W. said...

I was blog hopping and yours is so cute that I just had to say hello! I'm Alicia from S.C.. Nice to meet ya! :) Have a great day.

Dianne said...

Thank God! It was awful seeing (in our heart and mind) Will suffer so. Not only Will, but also you and Stephen. We're look forward to the continued healing! Love to all, Nana and Grandpa.