Sunday, December 19, 2010

We are Ready!!

Kyle wants a phone....an ipod touch....several video games...and some remote control cars! And he truly has been the best boy this year...almost never a problem with Kyle. He is kind and generous, fun and creative, a good friend, and he loves his family! He handled the move, new school, new home....new friends...all with the utmost grace! He is inspiring to me. Take it as it comes, be happy every day! He has a contagious zest for life that benefits us all. One day Ben said to me..."Mom..it's a good thing we have Kyle to make us laugh!!" And boy oh boy..do I agree! Kyle is a blessing above all blessings! This boy deserves everything on his list and more. But there is no way in HECK he is getting a phone!! ha ha


Will...well...Will is not always well behaved, but he is truly always good. He loves his family and he is happy just to be home with his brothers and his toys every day! :) He might get in trouble in school some times, but he can read? And he could not do that back in September. He can write, and he could not do that in September! Will's brain is unique. He always thinks outside of the box. He is interesting, and interested in all that surrounds him. He can make up a game with a brown box that takes him all day to play! He crazy and refreshing and just plain fun! He keeps me on my toes and I know that Will is mine for a reason. I need his energy - his antics - to keep me thinking. I love that sweet boy more than I can every say in words! I love him and I need him in my every day! He wants 10 pillow pets, a huge blanket, and a remote control helicopter (of which he already has?) And I know that he deserves all of this and more. But seriously...our house is not big enough for 10 pillow pets? Just can't happen!

And Josh...well...Josh wants gum and a new dog for Christmas. And he does not mean a real dog...he likes stuffed dogs? Lots of them. Already have about 5 and he wants more. And a big things of gum so he can share with his brothers. Sweet boy! I can't wait to see his face when he realizes that he deserves so much more than Gum and Dogs. He is going to be the happiest person on Christmas. When you want so little, and get more than you dreamed...what an amazing feeling for any person. And Josh - after a surgery this year, several infections, a new school, a new house...I mean really...he deserves so much more than Gum! He has had ups and downs with all that he has encountered this year, and in the end has gained acceptance and love for his new surroundings! He continues to amaze me every day! My life is finally complete. I always knew something was missing....and then came josh. HE is what makes this family whole! I can't imagine a minute without him. Now...when he traces his arm and hands on the wall with sharpie marker...well...I can picture life without that mess...but not without us sweet face and his genuine heart. He is amazing. Such a complete package of a person....and all that and he is only 3! Life is going to bring great things for Josh! And I am so proud to walk beside him as he figures it all out!


Ben. Our sweet Ben. He hates change....makes him crazy. And 2010 has been just a huge dump truck load of change for him! He struggled. Sometimes enough to make me cry for him.But he never quit! He hung in there, let me help him find his courage. He supported me on my hard days with hugs and company, and bottles of water! He loves us every day despite how heavy his heart was at times! He wants a steeler jersey (check) an i-pod touch (check) and a new watch! (check!...well....almost a check). Ben continues to love being with his family above and beyond all other things. He has excelled at baseball, basketball and truly is becoming a very brave boy. He joins in kickball games in the street, has made new friends, he is my little adult! My 8 year old 55 year old man and he makes me feel lucky every single day! I can't wait for you to see what Santa brings you Ben! I know he will love and appreciate all that he finds under that tree! Somtimes I think he truly has an adult trapped in his 8 year old body! But without Ben...I would not have my best friend. He is everythign to me and I would not change a single thing!! :) Not ANYTHING!





2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

miss you, renee!!

Mandie said...

Josh is so big! It's hard to believe that two years have passed since you met your littlest man.
I love your heart story.
Many blessings to you all!