Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When the Hunters visit...the sun always shines!


The Hunters come to town and no matter what the weather...it is ALWAYS the best of times! :) But for whatever reason...it is usually sunny and perfect outside! I have more pictures of our 6 children in swim suits with sand under their feet than I can count! :) The next two pictures were taken at FIrst landing park in May of 2008. Every year we find a way to play in the sand together. Weather it be renting a beach house together....visiting Chesapeake and making a day trip...or flying to Florida for some fun! These are the times that I look forward to for months.....cry when it is over...and cherish for a lifetime! :)





These are pics from two weeks ago! I wish I had the time to load in one photo from every beach trip? Hmmmm....maybe I'll work on that for next time! :) Thanks Hunters...for another awesome weekend of fun. We love you so much. You are our family!!


















































































































2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

all boys!?!?! I love it! Such handsome guys too. Friends that are really family? Priceless!!

Welcome back to blogging ;)

shunter1019 said...

THANK you for the awesome post- we are family and clearly our kiddos know so too!!! love you.... sniff sniff....